From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, November 30, 2011 10:43:42 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: "I'm having an emotion" / the
pre-qualification
(was.... Bob)

Ravi, I think I'm posting out on this one, but it's worth it.  You are such a
hoot - I just cannot stop laughing at all this.  I must get myself under
control, I must, I must.  We are quite alike at our depressive dancing best,
except that you are, of course, much cuter than I.  I think I might be the
better dancer though :)  I would be honored to dance with you - would need lots
of advance notice to find out where the bhajans are playing.  TTYL.

P.S. - Your  "beloved" is very beautiful.