--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Yogi <raviyogi@...> wrote:

> OMG, thanks for the laughs in all your messages Steve..
>
> You just don't fucking get it do you? LOL.. No worries I still love
you man. Your innocence beats your fucking cluelessness, dumb, idiotic,
thoughtless comments any day.

> Anyway what if I had used the word kiss instead of blowjob?
>
> Why this fascination with words? Did it cause lot of discomfort?
>
> And you had no problem with raunchy using that word?

Rav, thanks for the kind words.  I know you are fascinated by all things
western, and evidently you are getting caught up in the election cycle,
as you seem to be running for Ravi Yogi, World Guru.  You ran for that
once before, before I think you ceremoniously withdrew.  But, and you
know I love you too, have another run at it.  Perhaps world
consciousness has caught up enough to make it more viable this time.

> On Dec 3, 2011, at 6:24 AM, "seventhray1" steve.sundur@... wrote:
>
> > Do you think you'll get the reaction you want with this post Rav?
To say it's in poor taste, doesn't quite do it.  I'll go on record
saying I think you should be given a one week hiatus.  Rick?

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Yogi raviyogi@ wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey Raunchy baby doll,
> > >
> > > I don't know why you are publicly humiliating with your lies.
> > >
> > > I can't imagine your paranoid jealousy would lead to this?
> > >
> > > You clearly know you have the sole rights to give me a blow job,
and my tongue hasn't touched another man, never will.

> > > You know we clearly had a blowjob section in our pre-nuptial.
> > >
> > > Are you now going to lie about this as well?
> > >
> > > Baby, I hope you are not dumping me.
> > >
> > > I an enlightened for others but always your slave.
> > >
> > > How could I ever repay you back for the kindness of the blow jobs
you have given me?

> > > The sweet ones, the sour ones, the salty, the spicy, the soft
ones, the hard ones, and the really rocky ones. The whole range of ice
cream ones, the vanilla, the chocolate, the strawberry, the bright full
moon ones, the dark new moon ones.

> > > The wet ones, the dry ones
> > >
> > > How I can forget the blow jobs you gave in the car, the ones in
the shower, the ones in all nooks and corners of the bathroom and the
bedroom and the kitchen.

> > > Baby I would never get tired of describing the sheer variety, I
could spend the whole eternity writing poems on it.

> > > Raunchy, please stop this madness.
> > >
> > > Raunchy baby, Come back home, I'm... oops my dick is akways ready
for you and always yours (remember that pre-nuptial)

about my stories. But I don't make any apologies for my behavior to the
retarded, especially the retards who worship the pervert Gandhi and that
stupid bitch Teresa. I'm a narcissistic enlightened asshole - get it?

unlike her husband. And she was the one who innocently believed what her
stupid husband had to say and said stupid things to me. So I could only
get mad at her because I lived her. Of course I spent a long time at her
feet begging for forgiveness for my behavior because I loved her and she
took really good care of me post enlightenment. I can't see anyone else
bring separate for me.

your Gandhi Teresa fascinated perverted intellect to understand, OK hon?

bite? Obviously, he thought the link to "India's third sex" was
delicious. It set him off on such a righteous rant about hijras, Gandhi,
liberals and commies, he must have shot off a gigantic wad for all the
jerking off he did about it. Ravi, the self-proclaimed narcissistic
asshole, says he's enlightened. I wouldn't want him to have a hissy fit,
so I won't say I doubt him. It's just that perhaps his standards aren't
very high if he has me confused with Mother Theresa.

Alex and Tom are gay. Tom? Unless Ravi claims he gave him a blow job,
I'd say he's just making that up. Amazingly, he just figured out that
Alex is out of the closet. Hello? Now that he's discovered a new best
gay friend, he's all aflutter posting videos for Alex. Why do I get the
feeling he's trying to get a date?

something in common. You both like pussies.

became a nation of hijaras, a derogatory term in India meaning weak and
unmanly, equivalent to faggot in this country.

enlightenment. So quite inexplicably, through no fault of your own, "the
existence made you" lash out at his wife.

not being manly enough to defend his wife. Just asking, wouldn't lashing
out at him in the first place instead of his wife, have been the manly
thing to do? Is it manly to blame "existence" or your friend for your
actions because he was "nice?"