On Dec 4, 2011, at 11:27 AM, richardatrwilliamsdotus wrote:

> emptybill:
> > I already addressed this in a post about the
> > primal bijas of Rig-Veda, all pointed out by
> > Brahmarshi Daivarata.
>
> You keep avoiding the question: Where do the TM
> bija mantras come from?

He does not know. TM initiators nor TM deep insiders have revealed any
authentic textual or lineal source for the TM mantras. In fact we now know that
Maheshiji held no lineage at all. Although one possibility is they could be
from meditative experiences he had while in the presence of SBS. That would
account for both their lack of textual basis and the fact that Mahesh, after a
certain point began to refer to himself as a Maharishi (a very exalted claim).
But I think that would be grasping at straws, and I do not recall ever hearing
such a claim.

One initiator here made the very reasonable claim that he simply applied
different shaktis to different, traditional (tantric) stages of human
development. So, for example, you'd give saraswati mantras during the learning
phase of ones life, different ones later.