--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" steve.sundur@

> > > He didn't say it was you.
> > >
> > > But that misreading was the only thing you found "odd"
> > > about what he wrote after I told you what actually
> > > happened?
> >
> > He responded to some points and didn't respond to others.
> > That's his perogative.
>
> He didn't respond to *any* of what I said about what
> actually happened. He probably didn't even read it
> before responding to you.
>
> What I'm asking you is whether, after you read what
> I wrote, you didn't find his account odd in several
> respects (I've listed them in other posts in this
> discussion, including the post you were responding to
> at the top, from which you snipped them). Both our
> accounts couldn't be correct. And I've documented mine,
> because the whole thing is on the record.
I read and responded to those parts I found of interest.  If there has
been any inconsistency on my part, it will have to remain so, because my
time limit is up to go back and try to clarify my position.
> <snip>
> > I don't find Vaj interacting in that way. Vaj can disagree
> > without putting others down in that kind of way. I am sure
> > you can describe the difference better if indeed you see one.
>
> I see Vaj routinely putting down TMers, very nastily, when
> he disagrees with them (which is almost always). Have you
> never read any of his exchanges with Lawson, for example?
> He also makes gratuitous nasty comments on things TMers
> say even when they weren't addressing him. And he's been
> exceedingly rude to Robin in their exchanges even when Robin
> has been trying to make nice.
I had a slighly different take on it.  Vaj came after Robin with what he
thought was some pretty damning evidence about Robin's former life as a
cult leader.  Robin addressed it head on, but in some ways skirted the
issue, I thought.  I thought the two of them pretty much gave as much as
they got.

What I am trying to say is that Vaj interacts differently than say
Barry.  That is my perception.  Perhaps you see them as interacting in
the same way.  But really a compare and contrast along those line would
not be anything I would care to discuss too much.

Anyway, time for me to retire for the evening.