> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" steve.sundur@
wrote:

> > This is along the lines of something I was thinking about as
> > I was driving home from more errands. For the most part, I
> > think Vaj does reply to his critics.
>
> And why should he? I'll wait.
I don't care if he does or not.  But if you are participating in a forum
like this, (or especially this forum), then you are going to be
challenged.  And if you feel that the person or persons making the
challenge are sincere, even if they may be harsh, then I would think you
would want to respond.  Otherwise you may appear as though you don't
have the wherewithal to back up your claims or opinions.  But as far as
I'm concerned he has no obligation to respond to any challenge.  People
will draw their own conclusion about what motivates people here. I will
have to read the rest of this post later.   Thanks.

I think it says something about someone if they are willing to face
others who may want to question them about