On Dec 20, 2011, at 8:08 AM, seventhray1 wrote:

Thanks as always for your reply. You've brought up some things that I need to think about. I have a tendency to come to some rash conclusuions. Some times I have to back away from them, and some times I hit the mark. But it's not often that we have an opportunity to resolve a claim in a definitive way.

You are saying that there is no video, but if there is a video you don't want it posted publicly. Or maybe you are saying that there may be a video but it does not show what Vaj claims it shows, and that you want to preserve the privacy of the inividuals who are in the video.

If that is the case, why don't you say so. Otherwise, why not ask Vaj to post the video. That would expose Vaj as a liar if he could not produce the video, or if it clearly did not portray what he says it portrays. These are events that took place 25 years ago. I would think that this might be sufficient time for those portrayed in the video to put events in their proper perspective.

Things posted here fade pretty fast. Or in some cases the posts can be deleted if they are determined to be detrimental to a person's well being. And we know Rick's threshold is pretty low for this.

Just to clarify, I was teasing the Masked Zebra, I would not post it for the same reason I removed my old Polaroid: it has other people in it who have "moved on" long ago, have grown up and have kids and their own lives now. The last thing they need is something like that. And the same applies to Robin, if he himself found something offensive, I'd have no choice but to make it right.