--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Dec 20, 2011, at 8:08 AM, seventhray1 wrote:
<snip>
> > These are events that took place 25 years ago.
> > I would think that this might be sufficient time for those
> > portrayed in the video to put events in their proper perspective.
> >
> > Things posted here fade pretty fast.  Or in some cases the posts
> > can be deleted if they are determined to be detrimental to a
> > person's well being.  And we know Rick's threshold is pretty low
> > for this.
> >
> Just to clarify, I was teasing the Masked Zebra, I would not
> post it for the same reason I removed my old Polaroid:

Or because it doesn't exist; or if it does, it doesn't
show what Vaj claims. If it did and does, how come he
doesn't take Robin's suggestion and send it to an FFLer
he trusts to report back to the group?

> it has other people in it who have "moved on" long ago,
> have grown up and have kids and their own lives now. The
> last thing they need is something like that.

But somehow such humanitarian concerns didn't stop Vaj
from uploading the Polaroid shot in the first place and
leaving it up long enough for everyone to have a good
look at it. And there wasn't anything of interest to be
seen except the "other people" who were in it. It was
the "last thing" they needed, but Vaj insisted on
giving it to them anyway.

What exactly is behind Vaj's sadistic anti-Robin campaign
that he feels the need to disguise with bullshit
rationalizations and "clarifications"? Inquiring minds
want to know. Robin has been very open about his agenda;
why can't Vaj be open about his? Why is he so intent on
destroying Robin's hard-won progress toward well-being?