On Dec 23, 2011, at 2:22 AM, maskedzebra wrote:

Rather than "just list three areas in which [I] no longer have the ability to become One with [my] environment, and those [I] interact with", I am going to give you ten.

Oh joy. Still not much better than the Encyclicals to Curtis vols. I - V, even though somewhat shorter.

I'd give it a 4 on the Dancing in Your Own Pain scale. FYI a "4" usually involves stubbing the great toe while attempting to dance, sans pain.

Irony again. Before the wash was done.

Shalst we ever see the Sutras of Robindra?