Oh my fucking (in the most respectful of ways) god.  This is the answer I've
been waiting for - finally, some real clarity.  Jesus (in honor of Christmas)
Judy, you are the bomb.  The kids are gone, bless their hearts, and it is still
Christmas.  Now I think I'm ready for the re-read of the five part post.  I
have it all in a draft email to myself, except for number 5.  I think that one
was deleted.  So, Curtis, if you want me to send you the links to the 5 parts,
you let me know :)