Well, I think I'm at 47 posts with this one, so clearly I'll be quieter today.
Something's gotta rein me in :)  A schedule is coming soon enough, though and I
need to walk my cat today and hit the gym.

"Humiliation is only a quality of the relative not of the essence."

Quality of the relative versus quality of the absolute - from the internet...If
one assumes the criteria for the "quality" of object x is something
"unquantifiable," then likely the "it's relative" phrase would be thrown around
to describe its intrinsic dependence upon the observer as to the "level" of
"quality. I put "level" in quotes the time prior to this one, in order to
emphasize the questionable relevance of the concept under this scenario.

In that, it's all subjective, which I largely agree with.  For example, I have
a choice in how I interpret you, what you say, etc.

After thinking on "humiliation" last night, the word that popped into my head
this morning was "humility."  Now, I can't have a philosophical discussion on
either of those words, so I'll leave it there.

And then, there are the "labels."  For me, I ultimately don't see the point in
applying them to the degree that it dismisses the individual from
consideration.  To the extent that I've been "labeled" in my life, it has
served only to render part of me disabled, where I cease to exist to myself on
some level and start to self-destruct behind said label.  Rejecting the label
as something that neatly "defines" me has been critical to my survival.  What I
have loved about this forum, is really (and I've said this before) the room
that it gives to exist...and much of that room is granted by those that
practice or have practiced TM - in seeming direct opposition to the  "control"
the organization might wield.  It does seem to follow the concept of separating
the message from the messenger, for me.  The "room" that exists here has helped
and healed me in so many ways, it is unbelievable, and unexplainable.  I had a
therapist tell me it would cost me
 thousands of dollars and years of therapy to "recover" from my life's wounds,
so to speak. That was my last appointment with her, of course, as I'd already
been through years of talk therapy.  That kind of therapy has very limited
applicability, in my view.  I don't have the answers to much, but I want to be
somewhere where there is the "room" to exist (at least in my fantasy).

Ravi, please don't leave without saying "until we meet again."