Alright....I might buy most of this.....I am "taken in" by you...you have
pushed me and I appreciate that.  But, while I do understand the concept that
you might feel the other persons pain after humiliating them....why choose that
tactic?  It's not clear to me how humiliation really serves anyone except
yourself possibly.
<
P.S.  I might be close on my posts.  When the post count goes out...what is
UT...how do I translate that to Pacific Time?