Great stuff!  And I think I may have found the quote for my tombstone:

"an atheist and a reviler of the Veda!"

I figure this hedges my bet a bit.  If it turns out that the Christians are
right, then I will get some brownie points for bashing the Vedas enough to get
myself into purgatory.

Then once I am on the inside, I will use my philosophical Macgyver skills to
hack my way into heaven using a liberal dose of ass kissing duct taped together
with a piece of wire I unwrapped from a broom to form an epistemological prison
shank. (Gotta figure the Christan afterlife is chock full of cleaning supplies!)

As soon as I get into heaven I will start love bombing Jesus to get close,(he
eats that up, just go to any church service). At the same time I'll be dripping
poison into the ears of Big Daddy himself about how Jesus seems to be resting
on his laurels lately and hasn't done a thing to promote the cause since his
resurrection except influence a few football games which only helps bookies.
It won't be long till Mr. Unmoved Mover is asking ME for advice on how to deal
with the infidels.

That's when the real fun begins, me with the infinite power of the creator
himself wrapped around my little finger.

I won't tip my hand by describing what we are going to do (popping the domes
like bubble wrap just for the sound) but certain posters around here might want
to start doing a bit of love bombing in advance of my future Godly ungodly
powers.  And there is nothing that can thwart my plan unless I get to heaven
and it turns to be:

Zoroastrianism! DAMN I didn't see that one coming!  They don't even have a
crystal cathedral or a presence on basic cable or a hot celeb spokesperson or
anything.  WTF!

God is suuuuuch a douchebag, NO ONE saw that coming.  He could have at least
given us a hint down here.  You know a tortured martyred spokesperson would
have been nice, or a tradition of chanting mind numbing phrases in a dead
language about cartoon characters at least?

Sonovabitch!  Even Madonna was wrong with her red string bracelets and even
Brittney Spears was into that Kabbalah show for around a minute before she
shaved off all her hair for us. It would have been a nice heads-up if under her
golden locks was a freak'n birthmark tattoo that said: "ZOROASTRIANISM is the
right answer, use it or lose it." Would that have really been sooooo hard God?
With a cranium that size you could have tattooed a whole scripture. And we were
ALL watching!

Or how about a blimp drive-by over the Super Bowl... was that out of your
budget Mr.
I'm-a-little-short-this-week-so-we're-gunna-have-to-pass-the-collection-plate-at-church-again.

But noooooo, it had to be those freaks that wear the...uh...you know...they are
always...well you see them...uh...

Damn, I don't even know anything about them, that's the point!

Curses, foiled again.  But just you wait God, I'm working a deal right now with
somebody from the extreme Southern direction who has floated a few interesting
proposals my way. I don't want to drop any names, but I think you'll recognize
him even though he has gotten considerably tanner since you saw him last. And
although you may be the lord of the afterlife he is the prince of this world.

I am speaking, of course, about Melania's husband...