--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

Although he paid lip service to being against capitalism in your often repeated
quote, I have never worked for a more capitalist boss than Maharishi.  His
organization was always and continues to be ranked by the economic status of
his members.  Working for him on staff was a challenging confrontation with
this principle of the rich get everything and you get the leftovers.  I
remember when I was working in his facility in DC full-time and met with the
advanced technique teachers and the facility head staff.  I asked them why we
have full-time people who can't afford the next techniques because they are
working on staff and getting a tiny stipend.  Why  is it that the most devoted
to fulfilling Maharishi's mission are the ones most likely to be cut out?

Their answer was pure Republican spun capitalism, it could have been delivered
by Newt Gingrich.  Maharishi was using us to renovate that property which he
flipped for a profit, sharing none of the profits with his workers for even
something so fundamentally humane as health care.

So hearing Maharishi's quote about how capitalism is going to fail would ring a
bit truer if it had failed in his own organization.   He was an old school
robber baron capitalist to the end.

==