--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> I found the first 4:10 interesting.  Then it jumped to some
> assumptions that didn't make sense, at least for me.  The
> idea that theists view themselves as God, as therefore have
> intolerance for atheists?  I'm not getting that.

That puzzled me as well at first, but I think what he meant
is that theists are making up their God without realizing it.
In which case this God is no different from themselves, since
they created it. And therefore when someone doesn't buy this
God, the theist feels he or she is being rejected.

My guess, anyway.