Dear King Baby Barry,

You have misunderstood me.

I was just saying that you the emotionally damaged, mediocre reviewer; Vaj, the
liar, constantly choking on parroted shit; HH Curtis, the messiah of
intellectual dishonesty, the adept practitioner of his patented 7 layers of POV
based deception progressively cruder, baser and grosser, have a niche audience,
mind blowingly mediocre, incredibly idiotic, randomly retarded, the Heartland
Retards, the Stupid Sals, the Susan Waybackwards, the Dumbaz Greys.

I confess my posts unreasonably demand lot of emotional maturity, intelligence,
intuition and heart. I know most posters are too busy to read all posts,
family, friends, movies, kids and I cant blame them if they get attracted to
you guys's low-vibe, slimeball, parroted, intellectually dishonest posts.

No I'm not complaining Barry. I totally understand that  'm doomed to a smaller
audience, bad Karma :-).

So you guys have fun, OK. Please promise me, OK Barry baby.

Much love,
Ravi.

Thank you,
Ravi