OMG..

I shouldn't be typing responses while traveling 80 mph along a freeway weaving
clueless, dumb holiday drivers.

Of course I'm usually a big attention slut, but I got busy today. Apologies to
Ms. Susan Waybackward, I know I can't match her level of busybodiness, her
friends, family, kids, movies, active social life.

I just want to quickly apologize for not addressing His Holiness properly, it
should have been His Holiness Gandhi King Curtis, the messiah of intellectual
dishonesty, the adept practitioner of his patented 7 layers of POV based
deception progressively cruder, baser and grosser.

I certainly don't want a Vajihad declared on me by his niche, mind blowingly
mediocre, incredibly idiotic and randomly retarded fans !!!

Love,
Ravi