Oh thank you, thank you Judy, Emily.

I forgot to reply to the original message.

Unlike the guilt Barry feels at this pathetic attempts at narcissism &
attention sluttery, I totally relish my narcissism and attention sluttery,
how can I not since I so love myself and my creation.

So I love this and I have to admit I have never looked and felt this good
so far in my life. I will be turning 41 next month, but I look young and my
love, energy only makes me look younger. And then I'm so sexual, yet
completely free of need to really have a woman unlike the perverted
Muktanandas, Nityanandas, Curtisanandas who prey on innocent women and
abuse them. Oh my beloved, you don't realize how you would enjoy the yogic
sex with me, oh well whatever, I guess I'm meant to be single. I know how
to channel my sexual energy without needing to project as celibacy or 7
layered deception to abuse and prey on random women. I only choose 1 woman,
someone special, some Goddess since I only want to have sex with the divine
mother.