--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> You and Susan need to start at post #300408--read it all,
> including the quotes from previous posts--and then read
> forward. This all began with a gratuitous slam of Ravi
> from Curtis in that post, and it escalated between them
> from there.

I took your advice and started reading a #300408.  I had read most of it
before.  What I heard, in summary, was Curtis responding to Ravi's New Year's
drunk party stuff with a statement about it sounding like a SNL skit on Jerry
Falwell.  Next thing, Ravi talks about some events in a bar with a young girl,
tossing in his sexual lingo to pick up the drama, then Curtis replied by taking
it seriously and putting Ravi down.  Ravi responded by saying Curtis was a fool
to think Ravi was telling the truth (and Ravi announces that he had made it all
up) and further that Curtis had some twisted stuff going on if he could not
tell Ravi had been lying. Then it all deteriorates from

I still am waiting to hear from you:  do you think it is ok for Ravi to have
told that nasty personal lie about Curtis?