--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:

> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > See if you can rephrase your question so it's not offensive
> > > and I'll consider answering it.
> >
> > Do you think it is ok for Ravi to have told that particular
> > lie about Curtis's leaving the TM movement?
>
> Let's see, "Does Judy think it's OK to tell lies?"
>
> Nope, still offensive.

Uh, I asked if you think it is ok if Ravi told a Particular lie in a Particular
instance?  Not a general statement about how you feel about lying in general
(Does Judy think it is OK to tell lies?)  .  A bit of difference, as you well
know and would be quite quick to point out in others.  But in your dodging
around and unwillingness to answer I got my answer.