--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, zarzari_786 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "futur.musik" <futur.musik@> wrote:
> >
> > I never said, "Barry should wear a condom before he has
> > anal sex with Curtis", or "Barry oughta brush his teeth
> > before sucking off Curtis", or "It would be tough to give
> > Barry a blow job, not cuz his penis is so small, but
> > because he never learned to wipe himself properly, and
> > he stinks!".
>
> Moderators! Where are the moderators?

LOL.

But the issue here IMO is not the language. By now
you've kinda gotten that I'm actually a *fan* of
salty language. I think it serves many purposes in
writing. And I love to play with words.

Then again, I'm just a guy -- an everyday Joe -- just
posting to a tiny group on the Internet. Nothing I
say really makes that much difference.

It's not as if I'm enlightened or anything, or have
ever claimed that I was. If someone who *had* claimed
to be enlightened had written the above rap, that
might raise a few eyebrows. But me? I'm just a guy
writing for fun on the Internet. I like to rap. But
the bottom line is that I'm just a guy rapping for
the fun of it. It's not as if I could make a living
at it or anything.

Now if you want to see a Master of the intelligent
rap at work, someone who *did* manage to make a living
at it, watch this clip. Then compare it in your mind
to some raps you've seen in recent months on this forum,
which have been treated as if *they* were masterpieces
of the written or spoken word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTayQhIkB58