Hi Em,

Barry is the only person with an enemy's list, which he imagines are people who
have an axe to grind with TM critics such as himself, Vaj and Curtis.  Barry
will choke on this café cappuccino hearing this, but IMO Judy doesn't have an
enemy's list, nor does she have a vendetta against Barry. She confronts issues
in the moment. No matter how often she calls out Barry for being the master of
unintended irony, Vaj for lying or has long winded arguments with Curtis, who
does his best to wriggle out of owning up to whatever she has nailed him on,
they cannot escape her quest for truth, fairness and honesty. Her sharp
intellect makes her the most flawlessly honest person you'd ever want to meet.
When she calls out the troika, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact
they are TM critics.

I get the feeling that Barry is still smarting from the experience of the
troika getting its butt kicked by Robin and Sexy Bob.  It was the first time I
can remember that Judy had allies that could match her ability to confront
bullshit.  IMO Barry is floating a warning your way perhaps hoping for an ally,
but horribly underestimating your ability to figure things out for yourself.

Judy and I agree on many political issues and feminist, gay and TM issues.  I
have a tendency to view politics through a conspiratorial lens, which has led
me down a few blind alleys. Judy doesn't hesitate to call me out on it. So
we've had a few disagreements along the way, but in the end, we agree to
disagree or I'll admit she has made her case. I'm certain you wouldn't have a
problem disagreeing with Judy and having a lively debate should the occasion
arise. Barry's problem is that he won't debate, he only has "opinions"
therefore, he remains safely unchallenged in his bubble of narcissism.  Judy
and I have tag teamed him a few times.  It was great fun.  I wish you had been
there.

I lurk more than I post these days. The conversations and emotions have been
over the top raw lately, but it gives FFLife a much needed transfusion of
interest and excitement. I can't tell you how happy I am to see you and obba on
this forum, women who make intelligent posts from the heart and not intimidated
by the dick swingers. Bless you both. Stick around.

By the way, richardwilliams, aka "willytex" gets called out for his rightwing
political and anti abortion views quite often. As Judy recently explained in a
beautiful post, you can't really judge whether or not a person is enlightened
from his or her actions.

In my tangle with Ravi, IMO he crossed a line I consider abusive, but I would
never have had him censored for unacceptable content on FFLife. The rule is
basically, no porn, which is fine by me.  Your new rule is intriguing, but
we've already the crossed line of imagining sex between posters several times
in the past without anyone getting a timeout for bad behavior. Besides, if
"willytex" can be accused of having sex with a prairie dog, which is a standard
joke around here, then anything goes.

RD