--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> O.K. then. Show us one post where Judy has ever pointed
> out an unintended irony, a lie or a wiggle from owning
> up to an error because and only because the person she
> confronted is a TM critic. Bet you a buck you can't and
> I'll bet you another buck Judy would be the first to dig
> up such a post if it existed.

Raunchy, I think that what zarzari and others
have perceived (and rightly, IMO) is that the
*particular* nitpicks that Judy comes up with
to criticize someone very often have nothing
whatsoever to do with her real reasons *for*
criticizing them.

One of the troika will post something less
than worshipful about Maharishi or TM or TMers
and within a few hours Judy will be all over
that person *for some unrelated, made-up reason*.

It's like a teacher who only criticizes the
black students in the class. The individual
criticisms may actually be valid. But if a
case can be made that the *vast majority* of
the criticisms are of black students, and in
fact the *vast majority* of things that teacher
says *period* are negative comments about the
black students, that teacher is going to get
fired for being a racist.

Judy has been trying to "get" the same three
people on this forum for well over a decade
now, one for over 17 years. I think it's
justified to question whether the reasons
she comes up with *for* consistently trying
to "get" them are her real reasons, or
whether that's just the "cover story" she
trots out to hide the fact that she considers
them the TM TB counterpart of niggers.

It's the TRENDS, Raunchy, not the particulars.