--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, zarzari_786 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> >
> > No matter how often she calls out Barry for being the master of unintended
> > irony, Vaj for lying or has long winded arguments with Curtis, who does his
> > best to wriggle out of owning up to whatever she has nailed him on, they
> > cannot escape her quest for truth, fairness and honesty. Her sharp
> > intellect makes her the most flawlessly honest person you'd ever want to
> > meet.
>
> Except of course, when she gets angry, which is most of the time.
>
> > When she calls out the troika, it has absolutely nothing to do with the
> > fact they are TM critics.
> >

> I don't know which forum you are referring to, but it must be  different from
> the one than the one I am reading. Maybe its time to put off your glasses, or
> simply are honest about reality.

O.K. then. Show us one post where Judy has ever pointed out an unintended
irony, a lie or a wiggle from owning up to an error because and only because
the person she confronted is a TM critic. Bet you a buck you can't and I'll bet
you another buck Judy would be the first to dig up such a post if it existed.