--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...>
wrote:
> O.K. then. Show us one post where Judy has ever pointed out an
unintended irony, a lie or a wiggle from owning up to an error because
and only because the person she confronted is a TM critic. Bet you a
buck you can't and I'll bet you another buck Judy would be the first to
dig up such a post if it existed.

Raunch,

If I had the time, I bet I could show you  plenty of instances where
something is parsed to the point where it becomes nonsensical.  You can
always find a way to have a "technical" win, at the expense of common
sense.

Have you ever observed anything along these lines?