--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> >
> > Impeccable timeline, Judy. How *do* you do it?
>
> Well, when Yahoo Advanced Search is working, it isn't that
> difficult. Sure couldn't do it just from memory. Does take
> a bit of back and forth, and it does require familiarity
> with the search options.

Well, I do it from memory. I will naturally notice more my inclusion in any of
his lists then others here, and Ravi was also absent (overposting) for more
than a week. AFAIK he started being degaratory to me only when putting my video
in the subject line. And that was long, long time after Emily had posted her
rant.

> > > Ravi had been here only intermittently and didn't
> > > necessarily plow through all the posts when he *was*
> > > here, so he may well not have seen whatever you're
> > > referring to.
> > >
> > > In any case, if he had really just been taking cues
> > > from others, he might well have taken his anti-zarzari
> > > cue from *Emily's* post.
> > >
> > > Oh, but Emily took her cue from me, right?

Well, that's not what I said, you are making it up now.

> > > Ooops, no, wait. My first response to your exchange
> > > with Barry was very mild, hardly denunciatory.

Correct.

> > > It
> > > wasn't until Robin took after you big-time that I used
> > > the term "slimy" to refer to your post to Barry. And
> > > by that time Emily had already given the two of you a
> > > very thorough tongue-lashing, completely of her own
> > > accord.

At the time I had to take an announced break, but the basis of this was your
very unfortunate snipping of my original post, you know the one, where you
started to lash out after my two word 'of course' with the rest of the quote
being Barry's, and being entirely out of context, and also being misinterpreted
by you and consequently by Emily, and which resulted into a series of
mis-attributions of quotes by Barry.

> > > And Ravi didn't start going after you until you'd
> > > come back after your little vacation. That was *after*
> > > you'd already made several posts attacking me, but
> > > before I'd had a chance to respond.

Well, I am not aware of those attacks, but I may have missed them. The ones I
remember, where after you had gone ballistic.

But, anyway he is gone, he also took cues from you in his whole line of
argumentation, like you saying, that enlightened ones can't be judged by their
behavior, a very unwholesome argument for him to use.