--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
>
>Nabby: Also there is a small temple in Old Delhi where Maharishi received the
>Siddhis from Her. I'll try to find the name and post to you privately.
>
>Curtis: You are just the gift that keeps on giving aren't you Nabbie?
>
> Soooo since we know from his own admission that Maharishi was experimenting
> trial and error on those first 6 month courses,

This is actually true, from what I heard from people on staff around MMY at
that time.  He also experimented with the medical treatments at the time for
course participants.  MMY had not yet promoted Ayurveda, and I recall he had
brought in a few different types of doctors to get their ideas and try them out
on us on those early 6 month courses.  I think one chiropractor's name was Dr.
Bloodworth, and we all had a good laugh over that one. I know one dr suggested
eating the wild dandelion leaves that grew by the roadside in Switzerland -
eating several plants per walk. I think this experimental phase lasted a few
years (1976-78?), then Ayurveda was the thing by the late 1980's. Can't recall
when jyotish entered the scene, but before MMY claimed it as a good thing, it
was totally OTP (off the program) and could get you banned if they found out
you were seeing an astrologer.  Then, that position got reversed completely if
you saw a Maharishi jyotishi.