Vile, you say?  I guess you are aligned with the British revisionism when
translating the Vedic literature then huh?  The Vedic literature itself is not
puritanical and uncomfortable with human sexuality. Quite the contrary, it
celebrates it and uses it as a consistent metaphor. Have you not read the
Lingum Purna which even in stuffy translation reads like a porno novel on
shrooms.

And have you ever seen the murals on those Indian temples in the South that
Maharishi was so eager to visit?  And even if you go for Krishna in the water
with multiple Gopis "sporting like elephants" as metaphors for consciousness
details, the images they picked makes Girls Gone Wild look like a librarian's
convention. (But when they take off their glasses and shake their hair loose
after the Cyber Dewie Decimal System lecture, look out!)

Seriously Nabbie you are in serious denial about the metaphoric choices in your
own tradition.  What do you think comes after, the frog desires water, the
physician desires disease in the uncensored version of the Rig Veda?  Can you
really be that clueless?

And I am vile! No, neither the Vedas nor I are vile for using sexual image
metaphors.  Don't you think they knew how to interest humans on this planet at
least as well as the guy who sells cars on TV or do you think the chick on the
hood of the car in the bikini is just holding the hood down?  And why exactly
are you still reading my posts?  At this point I'm gunna have to draw my own
conclusions.

Was I the guy who wrote it into the Mahabharata that 5 brothers shared one
wife?  Tell me that isn't right out of a Japanese Bukkake flick. But I am the
vile one for pointing it out.

Do you know what a lingum and a yoni are?  Are you so hopelessly naive that you
don't get what pouring milk over a lingum so it flows into the yoni is all
about.  They chose this image and there is nothing vile about it.

Maharishi was the king of a none for you, all for me attitude about sex.  He
postured as a prude while living a life of a rockstar with ALL the perky perks.
 He was a Republican (build a bigger bomb) hypocrite about sex.  I hope at
least you are also a hypocrite in this area and didn't buy into the BS, cuz if
you did, you really wasted your youth.

One of the things I would need to see in any spiritual system that claims to
explain all of life's secrets is a comfort and natural connection with our full
humanness above the pathetic puritanical shaming that demonstrates that you
aren't even comfortable with your own body let alone have secrets about the
universe.  You don't help your cause at all with this denial laden, prudish
posturing.

But I will concede one point Nabbie, Duct taping 3 Filipino hookers together to
simulate the Vedic options available with the Divine one is a bit vile.

You really need to use stage gaffer tape so it is easier to remove.