--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "richardatrwilliamsdotus" <richard@>

> > curtisdeltablues:
> > > ...I've got an idea that revolves around 3
> > > Filipino hookers and a roll of duct tape that
> > > I want to run by you.
> > >
> > So, you want to talk more about your sexual
> > activities again. Where do you think this will
> > put you on the Google search? Why would anyone
> > need duct tape on 3 Filipino 'hookers'?
> >
> > Go figure.
>

> Over the years the vile and sarcastic nature of this Curtis fellow have
> reminded me of the infinite patience and love Maharishi displayed. Just
> imagine having to run an organization that even within it contained such hard
> rocks of ignorgance and negativity !
>
> That he simply didn't just give up and return to the Himalayas really tell
> you something about the man.

This is good Nabby.  I like Curtis's ideas, but this made me laugh. Your choice
of words (hard rocks of ignorance and negativity) are amazing.  And you are
correct in that those who served Maharishi were young and not perfect, but boy
did we try to help him  out - devoting years of  our lives, living on little if
any income.  It was service to a Master.  And that is the huge point you
overlook.  People devoted to Maharishi in those years were certainly not
negative and no more ignorant than any other 25 year old. But they grew up and
some grew away and thought things thru for themselves. It does not make them
negative or ignorant, just grown up. Nothing wrong in that at all - I think
life has room for that since - if you buy into spiritual ideas - not everyone
is a bhakti.  Also, Maharishi's organization changed and shifted a lot over
time, making it difficult for people to stay in it.   And sadly, the
"corruption" made many people distrust the spiritual good things within the
teaching.To me, that is a big deal.  More than money and other possible
scandals.