--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Whew, I missed this post yesterday morning. Barry, you
> must have gotten out of bed yesterday having laid there
> for hours composing this in your head.

No, it was spontaneous, over coffee, just the result
of watching another week of what has been going on
for seventeen years.

> Talk about coming out of the gate like a racehorse.
> This has practically taken my breath away.
>
> Now this is the first really mean post I have seen and,
> yes I am the newbie so I'm sure this "ain't nothin'",
> but I think it's something. There is obviously lots of
> history and animosity here for Judy on your part
> because it just exploded all over my screen.

Ann, it's just that I was hoping (naively) that now
that Judy's minions (and they *were* minions) have
bit the dust, she might give the "Gotta get Barry/
Curtis/Vaj" thing a break, even for a week or two.
Silly me.

Any animosity on my part is the result of having
spent SEVENTEEN YEARS knowing that almost every
day of those years I could look forward to one or
more posts from Judy dissing or actively demonizing
one of these three people. Yes, if you're a newbie
here, and used to dealing with sane people, this
sounds like a crazy claim. But we're talking about
Judy, and she's bat shit crazy. It really HAS been
going on (in my case) for seventeen years. In Vaj's
and Curtis', slightly less, but also for YEARS.
We're fuckin' tired of it.

> Now far be it for me to "fight other people's fights
> here", I gather that is just not done, everyone is a
> grown up and more than capable of looking after
> themselves. But Barry, can I object to some of the
> imagery here, uh let's see, which is the most odious,
> oh yea, let's start with, "She's just a parrot,
> echoing other people's thoughts, a mere skidmark
> on the underwear of spirituality."

That's how I see her importance in the history of
spiritual thought. I kinda liked the image. Too bad
if you did't like it.

> So now we are on to the scatological references, you
> can usually count on something like this to come out
> of the mouth of a 12 year old but having seen your
> picture I know you have to be older than that possibly
> even a grandfather based on the fact you are cradling
> a small and beautiful infant in one of them? Come on
> Barry.

It was written for effect. Obviously, it worked. It
is also my honest opinion of her intellectual worth.

> Now this post is probably partly meant for me, being
> the innocent on the block, but the tone and manner of
> the posting is enough to warn me off of YOU, not her.

Fine. I was just telling you what to expect. WAIT AND
SEE. If it doesn't happen, I was wrong. If you're still
around, get back to me a year from now and tell me then
that I was wrong. Try noticing every time Judy finds the
need to demonize one of the three of us for even the
next *month* and see if she might just be a tad obsessed
by the need to do so. I'm not telling you what to believe,
merely suggesting to you some trends you might just telling
you might look for.

> I can only chalk it up to years of frustration and anger
> you have felt as a result of her dialogues with you.

You would be correct in this assumption.

> You have had more than enough. So why are you still
> talking to her, talking ABOUT her??

Because she's still actively trying to suck others into
her obsession, and often succeeding. The last generation
of her dedicated minions have now bit the dust, and she's
obviously ramping up to recruit a new generation of them.
If I'm wrong, what I say will prove itself false over the
next few weeks and months. If I'm right, that also will
prove itself true. If you're truly objective, WAIT
AND SEE. Don't judge merely based on "This can't be
true...it sounds crazy." It IS crazy. This is Judy
we're talking about. Vaj is far from the only person
here to suggest that she's pretty much textbook Border-
line Personality Disordered.

Here's an experiment for you. I'll stop talking about her,
for at least the next week. And I'll try my best not to
"attack" others here, as she claims I do and as she uses
as an excuse to keep attacking me. If she continues to
attack me, and the others on her Enemies List, then a
case can be made for me being right. If that doesn't
happen, I was wrong. I have left all of the power in
this situation up to her. And I have left the ability
to judge it up to people like you. Try to do so. But
don't be naive enough to try to judge based on three
weeks' experience.

Get back to me in three months and tell me what you
think then. Deal?