--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:
> <snip>
> > However, I recently stumbled upon an example of secular
> > intransigence that may give readers a sense of how spiritual
> > people feel when their methods as technologies are criticized.
> > As you will see but for the rigorous research conducted it
> > suggests that it is worth thinking about. We can call the
> > phenomenon of non-meditation "the delusion".
>
> Buck, what was the example of spiritual intransigence you
> refer to? Did you mean to include a link or a quote or
> something?

Dear Authfriend,
I shan't give pleasure repeating the anti-meditators here who pollute the pages
of FFL with their non-meditaton rhetoric.  You know what I mean an who they
are. It was the usual ones.
Time is short now, I've got to run go join the meditation here and I am running
out of posts.  Time to meditate. More later.
Best Regards,
-Buck