http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Many people, though far fewer than still needed to put to rest moral judgments
of purely natural behavior, believe and feel that homosexual orientation is
just what some percentage of any population feels. It has no moral significance
whatsoever for lots and lots of folks.

Your argument appears to be that people who are homosexual should adopt your
moral interpretation and then feel bad about themselves. Just imagine for a
moment, if you will, your worst fears realized and a now majority empowered gay
society really *did* want to impose their homosexual values and orientation on
you. Telling you that it was evil and wrong to feel the way you do about
members of the opposite sex. Wouldn't that seem wrong? Isn't your sexual
attraction towards others (or lack thereof) just a fundamental element of your
personhood?

The "homesexuality is unnatural" argument carries no weight as evidenced in the
science of simple observation of all the examples in nature.

***