--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "george" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > > ...what is *most* offensive is the basic theory behind
> > > what Maharishi is proposing, which is that the relative
> > > world has the ability to prevent inner peace and enlight-
> > > enment, and that the only real way to realize these goals
> > > is to reshape the relative world.  It's as far from the
> > > eternal message of enlightenment as it is possible to get.

Yes, the irony is that MMY's was a revival of 'lost knowledge' when he
was teaching the Gita and TM in the 1950's, 1960's and early 70's.  A
knowledge that would last 10,000 generations.  In less than one
generation he un-did and buried his initial work by his own hand and
whims pursuing money-making and this kind of minutia of detail in
vastu selling by whipping up such anxiety about the relative.  At one
time inside the TM.org this type of whipping up of such things mental
was called 'mis-stake of the intellect'.  The irony is huge.  You
should listen to a lecture of Jonathan Lipman's as a chief
spokesperson architect about MSV.  He is masterful in his marketing
from the git-go, it is about cultivating aggrevation in the vatta
dirrangible.

In teaching 'the knowledge', one other saint's reaction to the whole
'peace palace' thing was succinct: "Peace is not found in palaces".

JGD, -Doug