Interesting history of darshan in the West. Still,
there's a Wednesday night satsang in Fairfield
premised on the fact that people seem to "get it"
when in the physical presence of others who've
got it.

What I'm picking up from this discussion is that
there is darshan that's all about the wakefulness
in the room, and there's darshan that's about
shakti, or energy. Different things?

- Patrick Gillam