--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...> wrote:

<snip>
> > I'm just fuckin' tired of Buck's act, when it swings
> > prudish and Fundamentalist and nasty, as it just did.
> > Buck has a tendency to dream up things that push *his*
> > buttons, and then pretend that they push a lot of
> > other people's buttons in Fairfield, the never-named,
> > almost-certainly-imaginary people he "interviews."
> > I'm calling bullshit.
>
> Well Buck got you going here too Barry, buttons and all.
> I find it a little unlikely you are quite as offended as
> you are making it sound however, all sound and fury and
> all of that...

Oh, but Ann, Barry's *very* sensitive. After all, he told
Share he was "more than a little tired" of her "creative
editing" observation when she made it for--wait for it--
the second time.

So it doesn't take much to tire him out, you see.

(He'll probably be very upset that you and I have ganged
up on him here too. It's only he and his groupies who are
allowed to "pile on.")

<snip>
> > Meanwhile human sexuality lives on, and refuses to hide
> > its head in shame because people like Buck think it should.
>
> What does sexuality's head look like by the way?

LOL.