> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > Gee, I guess the way to help the people in this film clip is to
> do the
> > > kinds of things that akasha's friends Fidel and Chavez
> >

> > good misrepresentation.
> >
> > Actually I am a free market oriented social libertarian sort of
> guy.
> > I just don't see the huge sins that Chavez has done. He stood up
> oil companies wanting terms chavez felt were not in his countries
best interests. He has promoted education and health in his country
with oil profits. He has tried to break down social barriers to
 advancement. he's probably done some dumb things too.

> > The only thing I have said about castro, via satire of your
> comments, is that his support of free education, and of universal
health care does not seem so out of line with western mainstream
thinking. I am not at all a fan of other things that he has done, but
education and health is one area that I have heard he has done
relatively well.

> You've heard wrong.

You make a strong and compelling argument.