--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> Either way I strongly believe I can't ultimately touch, taint or
tarnish
> anyone's consciousness - the purity of their first person ontologies,
their
> unique expression, manifestation within this organic, dynamic,
mysterious
> entity.
>
> So feel my love or slander me. It makes no difference to me.

Hey Ravi,
I'm down with all this.  In fact,  I think you are doing a better job of
staying in your lane so to speak.  Well maybe that's not the best
analogy, cause FFL is more like a game of crash cars.
But I think you are making more of a concerted effort to avoid some of
things that got you escorted off the stage in the past, and I hope you
continue you to do so.
I think your presence here adds a dimension we don't really get from
anyone else.  Of course I am only somewhat in your peripheral vision,
and not one of your primary targets.
On the other hand, you have become pretty much one dimensional in type
of postings you make.
Maybe you might want to try to mix it up a bit.
But I gotta say, that in a one on one with Curtis, I think you're coming
out on the short end of the stick.  Is that the same as SPS?