Dear Aunt Share - thanks for love, support and concern.

This is what I do, day in and day out - eat well, rest well, work well. I'm
not a masochist like these conster, fraudster Gurus, because I don't need
anything from anyone - the existence provides me and has provided me
everything I need.

In fact I only take care of myself, always true to myself, totally lost in
my beloved Rosathea, always thinking of her, the things I need to do to
impress her, why yesterday I went for labor day shopping and bought a few
Abercrombies, I think of how to win her love, admiration, respect, hoping I
will hear from her soon - the rest of all this is very accidental.

Love,
Ravi.