Do you mean that seriously? MMY never struck me as leading a personally
extravagant lifestyle, and while there are plenty of assertions that his family
has skimmed money off the top in India, I have yet to see evidence that his
nephew is living better than any other person who runs a private school system
with 100,000+ students.