Do I really have to ask you not to do this very douchey thing Robin?  really?

OK then I'll ask.  Please don't sign my name at the bottom of straw men
versions of my POV out of respect for the fact that most of us just skim posts
within our otherwise busy days and it is hard enough to keep track without this
in the mix. There were many statements in what you wrote that I wouldn't want
anyone to think I had generated.  If you want to play fast and lose with
accuracy and just assume other people will keep up, please do it at your
expense in the future,not mine. This shit we put up on the Internet is FOREVER.
 It carries some responsibilities.