Dear Curtis,

Take the two instances where I have attempted to represent your voice, and
specify which passages in either post you feel are untruthful; that is, you
would not say what I have you saying. "There were many statements in what you
wrote that I wouldn't want anyone to think I had generated". If there are such
statements, this tends to defeat my argument. I would like some examples. Once
you provide these, I will arrange--I am sure either Rick and Alex can do
this--to head each of these posts with:

ROBIN PRETENDS HE IS CURTIS. HE ISN'T REALLY. NONE OF WHAT FOLLOWS IS WHAT
CURTIS WOULD DREAM OF SAYING. THIS POST HAS NOTHING DO WITH CURTIS.

I am sure this will clear up the problem, won't it, Curtis?

You are such a sweet and loveable guy.

Oh, by the way, I do believe I represented your sentiments exactly.

I would like to hear you refute what I have said so I can imagine how I could
have been wrong here.

If you would not have said (in principle) what i have you saying then it means
the irony did not--to use a Share word--"fly".

If you can sincerely show me examples of statements--in either post--which are
false in their attempt to speak in your voice, I need to see them. Because, to
repeat myself for the third time, it means I did not succeed in what I
attempted.

Now let us love one another, Curtis. I have followed you very closely for over
a year. What i said in both posts for me was Curtis all the way. Just not as
witty, not as hard-hitting, not as clever, not as colorful.

For me, everything is forever.

Robin

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>