lamb to the slaughter

Jason, time to round up all those fierce warriors of yours...

________________________________
 From: Jason <jedi_sp...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 5:33 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Saniel Bonder in Fairfield visits

> "But that does not mean that you are wrong. You may very
well have diagnosed me perfectly--but I doubt it."

Robin, it's these kind of statements that worry me.  You
sometimes imply that you 'were' enlightened and sometimes
you imply that you were passing yourself as enlightened.

Sometimes the contradictions come in the same sentence or
paragraph.

I seriously doubt if it's possible for anyone to get
enlightened by this "love" for another man, even if it
happens to be Maharishi.

---  "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...> wrote:

> Dear Barry,
>
> I think, contrary to what I would have expected, you have raised some
> significant points here. I am not sure how I would go about answering you. I
> have had, up until reading your post today, a certain way of seeing myself
> and the world. Perhaps in some sense, that has been altered by reading--three
> times now--your post. I don't think, though, it is fair to expect me to
> respond in full--I mean immediately. There is a lot to digest here--not to
> mention allow myself to even think might be true. I just don't believe you
> have a right to criticize me like this. Why should I accept the judgment of
> someone who has never met me? You have never been friendly towards me; why
> should I believe you have anything to tell me, Barry? If any of what you have
> said here is actually true, it is only unconsciously so; I did not set
> out--as far as I know--to get a following. But that does not mean that you
> are wrong. You may very well have diagnosed me perfectly--but I doubt
 it. Thanks anyway, Barry; but I really don't see how I can do anything more
than just say: "I will think hard about all that you have said to me, but it
will be very hard to accept that it is true".