 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Saniel Bonder in Fairfield visits

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM, authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:
>>
>> Ha ha ha. That's pretty funny actually.

So simple when you know the secret code. ;-)

>Glad to see you back, Emily, missed you a whole lot.

I long suffered being with a person who had no understanding of irony, sarcasm,
playfulness. IMHO - It just shows a lack of intelligence and emotional
maturity, living in a highly fantasized world - Barry, Jason, Steve, Xeno, et
al - too many idiots on this list.