Ha ha ha.  That's pretty funny actually.

________________________________
 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 7:48 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Saniel Bonder in Fairfield visits

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <jedi_spock@...> wrote:

> > "But that does not mean that you are wrong. You may very
> well have diagnosed me perfectly--but I doubt it."
>
> Robin, it's these kind of statements that worry me.  You
> sometimes imply that you 'were' enlightened and sometimes
> you imply that you were passing yourself as enlightened.
>
> Sometimes the contradictions come in the same sentence or
> paragraph.

Hey, Jason--and anyone else who finds themselves occasionally
befuddled by Robin's irony--here's a surefire way to tell
whether he's using irony:

If he says or implies that he might not have been enlightened,
was never enlightened, or was only pretending to be enlightened,
he's being ironic.

Oh, and if he says or implies that he's *still* enlightened,
he's also being ironic.