--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <jedi_spock@...> wrote:

> ---  "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > His philosophy is his own, not "borrowed," first of all, as
> > Barry would know if he'd been reading Robin's posts. Second,
> > given that he has concluded Maharishi was fundamentally a
> > fraud--
> >
> > "Objectively, I have have been forced to conclude that Maharishi
> > did not possess either the personal or even impersonal integrity
> > to justify what he claimed to be and what he claimed as his
> > purpose in this life."
> >
> > --how would this "butter up" TMers?
> >

> Could it be that Robin suffers from a disconnect between his
> emotional relationship with Maharishi and his intellectual
> relationship with Maharishi?
>
> If Maharishi is a fraud and he still loves this fraud and
> has fond memories of this fraud?
>
> That means Robin is in the same boat as Barry who has fond
> memories of this 'Cheater cunt Rama' and brags over and over
> again about how much he benefited from him.
>
> Think about it authbabe.

Interesting way to address her, I don't think I've seen this one yet.

 Maybe you too have this
> disconnect.

I think Judy mostly states the facts. Her "disconnect"(s), foibles and personal
hangups don't really seem to be at the forefront of what she writes. Often she
points out mistakes, factual errors, timeline faults. Frequently the recipient
of these corrections doesn't like it and accuses her of this and that. But if
you really look she doesn't seem to have any personal agendas or real vendettas
going on (although some are certainly the target of her unwavering attention).
In some ways I see her as the conscience we should all possess but, for various
reasons at times, don't. Of course Barry and Curtis would disagree mightily
with this assessment.