We are thankful all.  Again, thanks to all of you "first responders" who have
joined together to accomplish this great victory in consciousness. It has been
heartening to experience during a time when we didn't have the legions of our
old numbers we once had of those our veteran meditators supporting
consciousness, that meditators across the country and world have taken it upon
themselves to mobilize for collective consciousness and coherence.
Thank you all,
-Buck the Apostle