Maharishi dissed 'old blighty' because he was not too
dependent on it's pound compared to the US dollar.

IMO, it's really funny that he ranted against it as if it's
the only nation that went to war.

I remember Maharishi threatening that he will not give this
"technology" to any nation that doesn't listen to him,
sometime in 1999 or 2000.