On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:38 PM, feste37 <fest...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>

> Ravi, Here's how you could have written your post: "The point is
> everyone's baying for Ann's blood at this point not just Robin, so there's
> no need for the rest of the story. It perfectly illustrates the point she's
> making." It's better without the insults, which don't reflect well on you.

Well feste - Steve does it unfailingly every time letting people like
Curtis, Barry change the context and walk away from their lies, deception.
Here he does it again questioning the integrity of Ann and even raunchy. He
blurs the lines between stupidity, arrogance, malice and deception. He
could have asked some intelligent questions on Ann's beautifully written
post but his behavior resembled someone willfully throwing a cup of coffee
on a piece of delicate, beautiful art, I'm still fuming but then I'm a
little high today.