Barry's hopeful fantasies here are as accurate as his
fantasies about Robin. I've been in remission from
Crohn's for 12 years now, with no symptoms at all. The
severity of the disease varies widely: some people
suffer terribly from it, and others don't even know
they have it as long as they take their medication.
I'm one of the lucky ones.

Now, you wouldn't know this if I didn't tell you
(unless you'd read what I said the last time Barry
hauled out these fantasies).

With his fantasies about Robin, anyone reading FFL
who's been paying attention knows they're ludicrous.

What drives Barry to tell these monstrous stories that
his sick imagination conjures up?

Are the people who pay him, God help us, to write
medical articles for the Web aware of the difficulty
he has discerning the difference between his fantasies
and reality?

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <lurkernomore20002000@>
<snip>