 From: seventhray1 <lurkernomore20002...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 7:07 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: attempting to heal the brain down through the ages

> Yesterday driving back from Iowa City I chuckled at my silly thought:  Robin
> should just do TM.
I had a similiar thought.  The thought I had was that Robin should move back
into a "I am back in unity" position.  But then I think a change of venue would
be appropiate.  I would recommend that he move over to the BATGAP forum.  There
he would have the company of many others who claim to be in unity, or at least
intimate that.  Also, there, the confrontation element is pretty much ratcheted
down to zero.
I would miss him  though.  I've never been able to muster the compunction to
try to be a member there.  Maybe cuz I don't think I have the bonifides.
 But of course he has recently said that everything TM is anathema to him.  So
then I thought of mindfulness as written about by Dr. Dan Siegel in Mindsight.
In his therapy practice, Dr. Siegel uses several forms of mindfulness to help
clients heal their physical brains even of genetically based limitations and
imbalances.