Interesting how all the women are going for poor Share's throat: authfriend,
Dog, Wolf, Emily. None of the men are. I wonder why this should be. Obviously,
authfriend and Dog feel the need to defend their beloved former cult leader,
whereas Wolf and Emily just seem to be spoiling for a fight. Women are very
curious creatures. I do not understand them at all. But one thing is sure: you
don't want to piss them off.